How to Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10
First, come to know what happened actually. The window photo viewer is not removed totally. Its registration is removed only as new windows-10. It is in the same location. I’ll show it the videos that are included in this post. If you want to solve it you have to do some easy steps!!
Simple steps to restore window photo viewer
- Go to your desktop and right click to take a new .txt file.
- Open the .txt file on notepad or notepad++.
- Paste the following code into the text file. Then save and close it.
- Now, right-click the file and rename w-10-photoviewer.reg( or give any other name, but you have to remember that the extension of the file must have to .reg
- Or you can download the file form the link of w-10-photoviewer.reg
- After downloading the file you can start the real work from her. Double-click on the download w-10-photoviewer.reg file.
- You may see a notice like this but you don’t need to worry, press ok-8. Change your default photo viewer to windows photo viewer.
Now, your pc is fit to use windows photo viewer to show your photo with windows photo viewer.
This registers Windows Photo Viewer with Default Programs that adds file association settings for BMP, DIB, JFIF, JPE, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, WDP types.
Thank you for enjoying the simple tips to register windows photo viewer. It was very easy.
Thanks to staying with us.
Sonartory is a diversity educational website. You can find many important things on this site. To read the Ctrl + A to Z shortcuts go to the link.
If you like the site, please share it. If you have the question in your mind don’t hesitate to make a question.