We use uTorrent to download torrent files. It’s a wonderful app to download big sized torrent files having an auto-resume system. UTorrent has both a paid and free version of the app. In the free version, uTorrent give advertisement. But is add can bog down the slower pc. Some time these adds are very much unexpected to watch. So we need to make is pro. Do you know we can use uTorrent without showing this type of unexpected adds? This article is How to Remove or Disable Sponsored Ads from uTorrent will help you. Follow the steps.
If you are not installed uTorrent, you can download uTorrent free version for windows. It is easy to install. Follow the easy method to download.
Then follow the following steps to Remove or Disable Sponsored Ads from uTorrent
- Open your uTorrent application.
- Go to the menu bar and click Options.
- Click Preferences.
- From the Preferences dialogue box select Advanced.
- From the appeared dialogue box you can see a filter box at the top right corner. Paste
gui.show_plus_upsell into the box and press enter.
gui.show_plus_upsell will be highlighted.Click here.
- Notice a dialogue box. Scroll down. At the bottom, you can see False and True radio button under Value.
- Select the False radio button.
- Ok, it.
- Come to the Filter box the same way.
- Now copy and paste into
offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabledthe Filter box.
- Make it false in the same way.
- NowSet additional Advanced Options to “False.” You will need to locate and select all of the options listed below and set their values to “False.” Some may already be set to False, but check to be sure.
Press OK to save all changes and ensure the save changes. Close and Restart uTorrent.
All adds are removed as the pro one!!!!!
Thanks, to stay with us!!