How to refresh all drives of your computer just one click
If our computer or laptop have slow, we worried about it. We want to make it fast. So, we go running and type tree and then click enter. Then the computer starts refreshing. But in this process, only c-drive is being refreshed. Now, we want to know how to refresh all drives of your computer just one click.
It is very simple. Follow the following steps.
- Go to your computer desktop.
- Right-click with your mouse on the free space of your desktop.
- Go to “new” from the option appeared.
- Click “text document”.
- Rename the text document you already made.
- You can rename it “Refresh”
- Now paste the code from below into your text box.
- Edit the drive name as you have on your computer.
- If your computer has C, D, E, and F drive then you can use the above code that I have given before.
- Press Ctrl+S to save.
- Close the file.
- Now go to the desktop and click on the refresh.txt file and right click to change its name to refresh.bat. You have you click “yes” if there appears any confirmation notice.
- You have completed all of your work.
- Now, double-click on the refresh.bat file. It is refreshing for all your drive.
Thanks for watching.